My Health Toolkit
Everything you need to manage your benefits – right at your fingertips
My Health Toolkit® links you with all the tools you need to manage your benefits. It’s your single secure source for information about your specific insurance plan.
Check your coverage
You can log into your account through the secure My Health Toolkit website, or download the mobile app, to:
- View and share your digital ID card.
- Check the status of your claims.
- See what's covered by your health plan.
- Find a doctor or other health care provider who accepts your plan.
- See how close you are to meeting your deductible or out-of-pocket limit.
- Pay your monthly premium, if you have an individual plan.
- And more!
Manage financial accounts
If you have a health savings account (HSA), flexible spending account (FSA) or health reimbursement arrangement (HRA) through AccrueHealth, you can use My Health Toolkit to view account balances and more.
Access tools and resources
My Health Toolkit is also your portal to tools and resources that can help support you in managing your health and benefits.
- Connect with wellness programs and resources.
- Use the Treatment Cost Estimator. Get an idea of how much certain services might cost you, so you can make informed decisions about your care.
- Compare health plans.
- Access tools that can help you estimate the cost of treatments and compare health plans.
- Learn more about prescription medications and cost-saving options that can help you save money.
Registering for My Health Toolkit is easy. And you can log in from anywhere at any time.
Download the My Health Toolkit app
With the My Health Toolkit mobile app, your benefits information goes with you wherever you go. The app is available at no cost. To download it, search for My Health Toolkit in the App Store or Google Play.
Once you download the app, simply use the same username and password as you do to login through the website.